Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

GREAT!!!!

This movie had KEWL animashun and liek....really funni jokes LOL?

Xenon responds:

lol no rily bad writinguh

Joey & da' Tiki ep4 Joey & da' Tiki ep4

Style=10

When I first started watching J&T, it was very motivating. Just the fact that you were doing something that was completely your style with the art rather then spitting out the same old stuff. I think you have an awesome style of art/animation/humor, so don't lose it.

Also, your taste in music in awesome. When I heard Guided by Voices, I shouted" hell yes!".

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

woah

I can remember you being one of my earliest influences in flash animation. The Life of Ninja was my favorite flash when I first started animating. It's awesome to see a sequel.

However, I think the pennyarcade clone look and the sound were a little annoying.

X-men Nude Trivia V.1 X-men Nude Trivia V.1

..............

stream the sound. The filesize was huge. Also make a transparent square under the buttons.

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Im so

To anyone who doesn't know, this was submitted and changed a couple of times so it would pass, then get a low score, then would be replaced with a better version at the end.

Im so glad I decided not to animate this piece of shit. Come on man, you had 1969's animation for like 6 months, and the rest of it sucked. I hope you don't try again. If you do, learn how to write and get good voice acting.

Music and Satan Volume. 1 Music and Satan Volume. 1

dff

HEY,
do Hillary duff.
"At least not today"...backwards means "Hail This nazi land"

Heaven57 responds:

I've heard about that. I probably will do it in the future.