Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

GREAT!!!!

This movie had KEWL animashun and liek....really funni jokes LOL?

Xenon responds:

lol no rily bad writinguh

Joey & da' Tiki ep4 Joey & da' Tiki ep4

Style=10

When I first started watching J&T, it was very motivating. Just the fact that you were doing something that was completely your style with the art rather then spitting out the same old stuff. I think you have an awesome style of art/animation/humor, so don't lose it.

Also, your taste in music in awesome. When I heard Guided by Voices, I shouted" hell yes!".

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

woah

I can remember you being one of my earliest influences in flash animation. The Life of Ninja was my favorite flash when I first started animating. It's awesome to see a sequel.

However, I think the pennyarcade clone look and the sound were a little annoying.

Mr Shibby"Shaolin Soccer" Mr Shibby"Shaolin Soccer"

woah thar

Did you really need to stick a pixinated fight club ending on a shaolin soccer parody? Also, try to make it a little faster..it kinda dragged on, maybe more exciting music and more sound effects.

Evil Josh & Billy Evil Josh & Billy

Hey.....

You're from keentoons...right? I hope you continue this series because it's better then all the shitty pitches there. I like the simpleness and fbf. I liked the characters and I most importantly liked the humor. Just work on audio but that fixes it's self as you make more episodes.

One Love One Love

..........

You act like the only flash community is the stupid one from Sheezy Art. The sound is too messed up to enjoy. Lot's of noobs just stuck their characters in there and did horrible lip sync. You probably should have told them to do a decent job, rather then one they can do in 8 seconds.

Carl Spacedew Carl Spacedew

Great frame by frame animation

I'm surprised how low the score is on this. It's another long, frame by frame movie, but it's not even on the top 50. I guess you dont have enough sex and violence.

"Tonight, Tonight" collab "Tonight, Tonight" collab

Mediocre

None of the parts were "good" or "skillful". Seemed like a few mediocre clocks. I might have voted higher if the clocks were able to display Bill Corgan's passion better, or just the basic emotion of the song.

UglyBastard responds:

and who the fuck are you?

Slapdash Heroes Ep.4** Slapdash Heroes Ep.4**

.............

sorry, it reminded me a lot of bonus stage. The first season at least. You did all the voices like he did, you lacked lip sync, the blond guy was a lot like joel and the dating guy sounded/acted like phil. Then the ending was a rip off. "No"<start skaish music>. I'd say try to get a better style and make better backgrounds.

Gohan Goes Fishing Gohan Goes Fishing

uhhh

Try making the parts symbols, at least the head and body. Also, touch up everything. The backgrounds were 2 squares. If you spent 2 days fixing all the art you'd have a btte score. Also, STOP MAKING DBZ. This is third if watched in todays submissions. Be origional, and a least make your own characters with a plot the rips off DBZ. Using the characters from DBZ is as cliche as a "sk8ing" movie or poorly done stick figure movie.